While the ArangoDB team is finishing the most wanted replication feature, there is another baby which needs our attention: Foxx.
Lucas, Jan, Frank and Michael have spread the word about Foxx and collected feedback from the community. Now it’s time for the next step: we will have our second FOXX hackathon on July 26th-28th in Cologne – and you are invited to join the party :-).
Who should attend?
- You are a developer and you are interested in another approach to build frontend driven apps.
- You have something in mind you would like to build with FOXX or you want to help us making FOXX better. Some topics we have in mind: authentication, ease of use, deploying apps.
- People from the community told us that they want to try: Using ClojureScript’s new lightweight processes (not bound to threads) together with FOXX
- You want to meet like-minded people and have fun
- You can’t resist a challenge.
- You don’t own an ArangoDB/Foxx T-Shirt yet. 😉
Time, Location, Food
The hackathon will take place in the triAGENS office in Cologne (Hohenstaufenring 43-45) from Friday evening (26/7/2013) to Sunday (28/7/2013).
If you can’t make it the whole weekend: no problem.
triAGENS will supply drinks & food, just grab your laptop and your preparations are done.
Ready to be FOXXed? Send a mail to hackers (a t) arangodb.com. See you at the Foxx Hackathon!