This version is deprecated. Download the new version of ArangoDB
A new release of ArangoDB is available for download.
* fixed issue #726: Alternate Windows Install Method
* fixed issue #716: dpkg -P doesn’t remove everything
* fixed bugs in description of HTTP API `_api/index`
* fixed issue #732: Rest API GET revision number
* added missing documentation for several methods in HTTP API `/_api/edge/…`
* fixed typos in description of HTTP API `_api/document`
* defer evaluation of AQL subqueries and logical operators (lazy evaluation)
* Updated font in WebFrontend, it now contains a version that renders properly on windows
* generally allow function return values as call parameters to AQL functions
* fixed potential deadlock in global context method execution
* added override file “arangod.conf.local” (and co)
I can’t install it with yum on Fedora 20:
error: %pre(arangodb-1.4.5-1.1.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 127
Error in PREIN scriptlet in rpm package arangodb-1.4.5-1.1.x86_64
Verifying : arangodb-1.4.5-1.1.x86_64 1/1
My bad, it was a selinux policy problem. Nothing wrong with your rpm. It’s just the first one I tried to install after this problematic selinux update.
Nice work by the way!
Good to hear. I could not reproduce the problem in a newly Fedora 20.