This version is deprecated. Download the new version of ArangoDB
We have just release 2.0.1, which is bug-fix release for 2.0.
* make ArangoDB not send back a `WWW-Authenticate` header to a client in case the
client sends the `X-Omit-WWW-Authenticate` HTTP header.
This is done to prevent browsers from showing their built-in HTTP authentication
dialog for AJAX requests that require authentication.
ArangoDB will still return an HTTP 401 (Unauthorized) if the request doesn't
contain valid credentials, but it will omit the `WWW-Authenticate` header,
allowing clients to bypass the browser's authentication dialog.
* fixed isses in arango-dfdb:
the dfdb was not able to unload certain system collections, so these couldn't be
inspected with the dfdb sometimes. Additionally, it did not truncate corrupt
markers from datafiles under some circumstances
* added `changePassword` attribute for users
* fixed non-working "save" button in collection edit view of web interface
clicking the save button did nothing. one had to press enter in one of the input
fields to send modified form data
* fixed V8 compile error on MacOS X
* prevent `body length: -9223372036854775808` being logged in development mode for
some Foxx HTTP responses
* fixed several bugs in web interface dashboard
* fixed issue #783: coffee script not working in manifest file
* fixed issue #781: Cant save current query from AQL editor ui
* bumped version in `X-Arango-Version` compatibility header sent by arangosh and other
client tools from `1.5` to `2.0`.
* fixed startup options for arango-dfdb, added details option for arango-dfdb
* fixed display of missing error messages and codes in arangosh
* when creating a collection via the web interface, the collection type was always
"document", regardless of the user's choice