Last week we’ve released ArangoDB 2.6 alpha! We would be happy if you could test the new version and give us some feedback. For all the great developers who make drivers and tools for ArangoDB we made a list of important changes in the API. With ArangoDB 2.6 you also can generate your API documentation with Swagger 2. Stay tuned, follow @arangodb for more news and have fun with the new release.
The first alpha release of ArangoDB 2.6 is available for download. We have many new features like the following:
- Added AQL Upsert statement to AQL
- Added batch document removal and lookup commands
- ArangoDB now provides a dedicated collection export API
For a list of all changes you can look at our changelog. This alpha-release is for testing purposes only, please try the new version and provide us feedback.
ArangoDB related (Drivers & more)
- (Blueprints) blueprints-arangodb-graph 1.0.10: Now supports ArangoDB 2.5.X and 2.6.X
- (Java) arangodb-java-driver 2.5.5: Updated
- (PHP) arangodb-php 2.5.2: Added
Articles and Presentations
- ArangoDB 2.6: API changes, additions and changed behavior
- Document your Foxx apps with Swagger 2
Questions on Stack Overflow
- ArangoDB Too many open files
- Update inner object in ArangoDB
- June 04 – 06, 2015 – Dublin: NoSQL matters
Did you know?
Traversals: Starting from Scratch
ArangoDB provides the
outEdges methods for edge collections. These methods can be used to quickly determine if a vertex is connected to other vertices, and which.
For example, to determine which edges are linked to the world vertex, we can use
require("internal").print(edge._from, "->", edge.type, "->", edge._to);
v/continent-africa -> is-in -> v/world
v/continent-south-america -> is-in -> v/world
v/continent-asia -> is-in -> v/world
v/continent-australia -> is-in -> v/world
v/continent-europe -> is-in -> v/world
v/continent-north-america -> is-in -> v/world
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter