This post is the fifth in a series of posts introducing the ArangoML features and tools. This post introduces the ArangoDB NetworkX adapter, which makes it easy to analyze your graphs stored in ArangoDB with NetworkX.
In this post we:
- Briefly introduce NetworkX
- Explore the IMDB user rating dataset
- Showcase the ArangoDB integration of NetworkX
- Explore the centrality measures of the data using NetworkX
- Store the experiment with arangopipe
Going forward, the ArangoML Series will no longer be numbered. Parts 1-4 deal with the same housing dataset and focus on introducing some core machine learning concepts. We still want to offer something to both the new and experienced data scientists, just without the expectation that each post is somehow related to the previous.
This notebook is just a slice of the full-sized notebook available in the ArangoDB NetworkX adapter repository. It is summarized here to better fit the blog post format and provide a quick introduction to using the NetworkX adapter.More info