I’m still investigating the possibility to use mruby as embedded language for AvocadoDB, see me last post. I managed to create an interactive shell to play with mruby. Now am trying to do some performance tests.
In my last post I investigated the possibility of using mruby as embedded language for AvocadoDB. As the first results look quite promising I decided to write a small interactive mruby shell. There is no better way to explore a new toy than to play with it.
One of the design goals of AvocadoDB is:
Use AvocadoDB as an application server and fuse your application and database together for maximal throughput (more…)