ArangoDB v3.7 reached End of Life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
This documentation is outdated. Please see the most recent version here: Latest Docs
This is an introduction to ArangoDB’s interface for indexes in general. There are special sections for
- Index Basics: Introduction to all index types
- Which index to use when: Index type and options adviser
- Index Utilization: How ArangoDB uses indexes
- Working with Indexes: How to handle indexes
programmatically using the
- ArangoSearch: How to use ArangoSearch Views, analyzers, and functions.