ArangoDB v3.7 reached End of Life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
This documentation is outdated. Please see the most recent version here: Latest Docs
The services section displays all installed Foxx applications. You can create new services or go into a detailed view of a chosen service.
There are four different possibilities to create a new service:
- Create service via zip file
- Create service via github repository
- Create service via official ArangoDB store
- Create a blank service from scratch
This section offers several information about a specific service.
There are four view categories:
- Displays name, short description, license, version, mode (production, development)
- Offers a button to go to the services interface (if available)
- Display API as SwaggerUI
- Display API as RAW JSON
- Displays the services manual (if available)
- Download service as zip file
- Run service tests (if available)
- Run service scripts (if available)
- Configure dependencies (if available)
- Change service parameters (if available)
- Change mode (production, development)
- Replace the service
- Delete the service