ArangoDB v3.12 is under development and not released yet.
This documentation is not final and potentially incomplete.
- AQL Syntax explains the structure of the AQL language.
- Data Types describes the primitive and compound data types supported by AQL.
- Bind Parameters: AQL supports the usage of bind parameters. This allows to separate the query text from literal values used in the query.
- Type and value order: AQL uses a set of rules (using values and types) for equality checks and comparisons.
- Accessing Data from Collections: describes the impact of non-existent or null attributes for selection queries.
- Query Results: the result of an AQL query is an array of values.
- Query Errors: errors may arise from the AQL parsing or execution.
- Limitations: known limitations for AQL queries.