The ArangoDBNetStandard library can be consumed in any .NET project that targets .NET Standard 2.0 or a version of .NET that is compliant with .NET Standard 2.0.
To install from Nuget:
- Open the latest release of ArangoDBNetStandard on Nuget.
- Install the latest version of the Nuget package into your project using .NET CLI, Visual Studio or Visual Studio for Mac.
To install from Github:
- Open the latest Github release of ArangoDBNetStandard.
- Scroll to the Assets section.
- Download the source files. They are available as either a zip or tar.gz archive file.
- Extract the source files from the archive file downloaded in step 3.
- Build the \arangodb-net-standard\ArangoDBNetStandard.csproj project for release using the .NET CLI or Visual Studio.
- In the project that will consume the driver library, add a reference to the build output (the ArangoDBNetStandard.dll assembly located in the \arangodb-net-standard\bin\Release\netstandard2.0 folder).
Learn how to:
- Work with databases.
- Work with collections.
- Work with documents.
- Work with AQL queries and functions.
Browse the full reference for ArangoDBNetStandard.