The cluster section displays statistics about the general cluster performance.
- Available and missing Coordinators
- Available and missing DB-Servers
- Memory usage (percent)
- Current connections
- Data (bytes)
- HTTP (bytes)
- Average request time (seconds)
The overview shows available and missing Coordinators and DB-Servers.
- Coordinator Dashboard: Click on a Coordinator will open a statistics dashboard.
Information (Coordinator / DB-Servers):
- Last Heartbeat
The shard section displays all available sharded collections.
- Move Shard Leader: Click on a leader database of a shard server will open a move shard dialog. Shards can be transferred to all available DB-Servers, except the leading DB-Server or an available follower.
- Move Shard Follower: Click on a follower database of a shard will open a move shard dialog. Shards can be transferred to all available DB-Servers, except the leading DB-Server or an available follower.
- Rebalance Shards: A new DB-Server will not have any shards. With the rebalance functionality the cluster will start to rebalance shards including empty DB-Servers.
- Leader (green state: sync is complete)