Starting today we launch the ArangoDB #FoxxChallenge and the winner will receive a brand new Amazon Echo.
Use your knowledge about everyday needs in projects and create a Foxx service that could be helpful for others. If you need some inspiration here some ideas:
- enable role-based authorisation with Foxx: Such a service might include users and user-groups who have certain rights. The authentication via password or OAuth could be done separately to increase reusability for others
- Foxx service for document-based permissions: Such a service could have an edge collection and connects users to certain permissions to manipulate the data.
- Connected services: One could also build both services and by connecting them allow e.g. user groups to manipulate data (similar to Django)
- A webhook service: a simple but useful service that throws documents into a certain collection
- Voting service demo: Like a HackerNews voting logic. One could also create a service which offers a JS-API with which an edge collection can be generated to connect users to content (e.g likes)
- We are really excited to see what other ideas come up in your minds!