ArangoDB v3.4 reached End of Life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
This documentation is outdated. Please see the most recent version here: Latest Docs
The following high-level operations are described here after:
- FOR: Iterate over all elements of an array.
- RETURN: Produce the result of a query.
- FILTER: Restrict the results to elements that match arbitrary logical conditions.
- SORT: Force a sort of the array of already produced intermediate results.
- LIMIT: Reduce the number of elements in the result to at most the specified number, optionally skip elements (pagination).
- LET: Assign an arbitrary value to a variable.
- COLLECT: Group an array by one or multiple group criteria. Can also count and aggregate.
- REMOVE: Remove documents from a collection.
- UPDATE: Partially update documents in a collection.
- REPLACE: Completely replace documents in a collection.
- INSERT: Insert new documents into a collection.
- UPSERT: Update/replace an existing document, or create it in the case it does not exist.
- WITH: Specify collections used in a query (at query begin only).