ArangoDB v3.5 reached End of Life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
This documentation is outdated. Please see the most recent version here: Latest Docs
- AQL Syntax explains the structure of the AQL language.
- Data Types describes the primitive and compound data types supported by AQL.
- Bind Parameters: AQL supports the usage of bind parameters. This allows to separate the query text from literal values used in the query.
- Type and value order: AQL uses a set of rules (using values and types) for equality checks and comparisons.
- Accessing Data from Collections: describes the impact of non-existent or null attributes for selection queries.
- Query Results: the result of an AQL query is an array of values.
- Query Errors: errors may arise from the AQL parsing or execution.
Learn more about optimizing your queries by going through the Performance Course.