Inviting persons to your ArangoDB Oasis organization.
This guide explains how you can invite another person to join your ArangoDB Oasis organization. It also describes how the recipient can accept the invitation to your organization.
Also see the video Invite Members to an ArangoDB Oasis Organization.
Inviting persons to join your ArangoDB Oasis organization
- Log into ArangoDB Oasis.
- Select the desired organization, if needed.
- In the main navigation, in the Organization section, click on Invites.
- Press the New organization invite button.
- In the form that appears, enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- Press the Create button.
- An email with an organization invite will now be sent to the specified email address.
- After accepting the invite the person will be added to the organization members.
On the Invites page you can also see the status of all pending, accepted and rejected invites that have been created.
Responding to an organization invite
Person is already member of an organization
- In the User Toolbar located in the header, the notification icon will display a badge with the number of pending notifications.
- When clicking the icon, the user is taken to the My organization invites page.
- On this page the user can accept or reject the pending invitation.
Person is no member of an organization, yet
- Once invited, the person will receive an email with a link asking to join your ArangoDB Oasis organization.
- After the confirmation link is clicked, the person will be asked to log in or to create a new account.
- To sign up for a new account, the person should click the Sign up for free button or click the Sign up link in the header navigation.
- After successfully signing up, the person receive a verification email.
- Clicking the confirmation link takes the user back to the ArangoDB Oasis site.
- After successfully logging in, the person can accept or reject the invite to join your organization.
- After accepting the invite, the person becomes a member of your organization and will be granted access to the organization and its related projects and deployments.