Estimated reading time: 12 minute
This post will dive into the world of Natural Language Processing by using word embeddings to search movie descriptions in ArangoDB.
In this post we:
- Discuss the background of word embeddings
- Introduce the current state-of-the-art models for embedding text
- Apply a model to produce embeddings of movie descriptions in an IMDb dataset
- Perform similarity search in ArangoDB using these embeddings
- Show you how to query the movie description embeddings in ArangoDB with custom search terms